Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello fellow book bloggers!


Hello fellow readers! I'm completely new to this whole book blog thing so I think you deserve an introduction. My name is Nick and I am an avid reader and my full time job is fanboying over all things book/graphic novel related. My favorite things are Harry Potter, Marvel Comics, and extremely chubby Bulldogs. An excellent cup of coffee and a great book puts me in an amazing mood. I also absolutely love unexpected surprises! 

My goal for 2016 is to have a successful book blog. Of course, I cannot do this on my own. Any form of letting others know to check my blog out would be greatly appreciated!!!

I read anything and everything. I am open to all genres, and feel free to contact me with any ARC or other book that you (as a publisher or independent author) would like reviewed or publicized. My email is infandomswetrust2019@gmail.com. I do not read digital copies of books (eBooks). 

No comments:

Post a Comment