Monday, January 4, 2016

Top 10 Most Anticipated of 2016!

Today I will be sharing with you my Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2016! Feel free to comment what you think, and let me know what you most anticipated reads are! There are many great books coming out so I can't wait to share........ (Cover Art at bottom of post)


1) Glass Sword (Red Queen Book #2) by Victoria Aveyard- I absolutely love the first book in the series! I can't wait to see where Ms. Aveyard takes this series and I hope that it's just as good as I've heard from friends who've received the ARC!

2) Passenger by Alexandra Bracken- Time travel + epic romance + mysterious plot-line? I'm in! I loved her Darkest Minds series so I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of her newest novel!

3) Truthwitch by Susan Dennard- I love me a good fantasy, and this definitely sounds like one! Elemental magic? Unhealthy but delicious relationships? I'm already on this bandwagon, folks!

4) Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices) by Cassandra Clare- I fell in love with the Shadowhunter society back in 2011 and I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to leave! I can't wait to get my copy of Lady Midnight!

5) Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys- I love to re-connect with history once and a while, and Sepetys's new novel sound like it will do just that. Just throw in a heartbreaking and beautiful story that's hard to forget and it will definitely be an immediate favorite!

6) The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter- Honestly, the only reason that I want to read this is because Jennifer Niven blurbed it, and her book All the Bright Places was my favorite book of 2015! The novel also has a theme of dealing with mental illness, and that is a soft spot for me (based on personal experience). 

7) A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir- Tahir's novel An Ember in the Ashes was one of my favorites of 2015! I loved the action, the twists, and most of all, the characters! I can't wait to revisit them and continue with them on their epic journey! (Cover not yet released)

8) A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic Book #2) by V.E. Schwab- The first in the series, A Darker Shade of Magic, really intrigued me and I ate it up in one sitting! To say I'm excited for this book is an understatement!

9) A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas- Another sequel to a favorite of last year, A Court of Mist and Fury id sure to please me but slowly break my heart all at once! I'm not quite ready for this one, but Ms. Maas might as well bring it on! (Cover not yet released)

10) The Last Star (The 5th Wave Book #3) by Rick Yancey- The 5th Wave Trilogy is so far my favorite science fiction series of all time. It's raw, gripping, and emotionally intense. If you haven't read the first two already, I highly recommend picking them up, they are FANTASTIC!Glass SwordRead 3 chapters of 'Passenger' by Alexandra BrackenStart by marking “Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)” as Want to Read ...Lady MidnightThe First Time She Drowned... The Last Star' (Final Book Of The Fifth Wave Series) By Rick Yancey

No comments:

Post a Comment